Forums
Posted By: elaine007 Tablet - 27th Feb 2013 8:25pm
Hi,i have a 10" superpad 3 tablet that is not charging it's less than twelve months old and i got it new off ebay but have lost the seller details,is there anywhere on the wirral that fixe's them.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Tablet - 27th Feb 2013 9:08pm
In your ebay account you can go to payment history and then in the centre just below the bold heading Purchases you will have a filter bar Show:Recent and Archived, if you select archived you might be able to find the details, I can go back as far as 2011, I don't know anyone who can fix them tho
Posted By: lansyp Re: Tablet - 27th Feb 2013 9:47pm
try the doc on here he has his own shop
Posted By: elaine007 Re: Tablet - 27th Feb 2013 9:58pm
wheres the doc?
Posted By: TheDr Re: Tablet - 28th Feb 2013 12:15am
Hi Elaine, as above, check your eBay account first, if you look on Purchase History you can now go back years.

These tablets can have the charging sockets replaced, unless they are the very cheap Chinese imports.

The problem with them is that the screens are glued it (like the iPad), but the backs are often VERY thin plastic, so when you warm the screen to remove it the plastic buckles and you can't get a proper fit when you come to put it back together again.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Tablet - 28th Feb 2013 10:16am
spamup
Posted By: elaine007 Re: Tablet - 28th Feb 2013 8:35pm
Hi,i checked my ebay account and alas its over twelve months old,so it looks like a repair,many thanks for all your help and advice.Doc do you have a shop?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral