Forums
Posted By: Willo_ mobile networks - 17th Feb 2013 10:42am
can any one recomend a mobile network with call centre in UK only.

am sick of trying to understand the foreign ones, they just do not listen to what you are saying.
Posted By: Zubee Re: mobile networks - 17th Feb 2013 10:56am
Been with T Mobile for about 14 years and can't fault their customer service. Think their call centre is in Scotland. They have good contract deals, not sure about pay and go.
Posted By: donntony Re: mobile networks - 17th Feb 2013 12:29pm
check out GiffGaff its actually run through o2 but every minute u get a call from another network caller u get the minutes added to ur time lol. i pu £5.00 on mine on 22/1 and got 60mins inow have 73mins frm friends ringin me cool lol
Posted By: Sallybear Re: mobile networks - 17th Feb 2013 1:12pm
I've been with O2 for EVER it seems. On Pay as you go, and they treat you as if you are a contract customer, further more they have real people UK based on the end of the phone, they answer really quickly or offer that online chat service for free which is ace. I can't fault their customer service. I had a few problems a while ago and they sorted it right out and even refunded me for my calls to them and time there and then.
Posted By: toffeehater Re: mobile networks - 17th Feb 2013 6:11pm
I have used Tesco Mobile and they have a uk centre...and are quite cheap lol
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: mobile networks - 18th Feb 2013 9:41am
I use virgin but ring the retentions line every time i want to speak with them. Goes through to Glasgow.
Posted By: troberts Re: mobile networks - 23rd Feb 2013 8:58pm
02 have call centres in Cheshire,Leeds and Scotland
Tony
© Wirral-Wikiwirral