Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Route planner software - 18th Nov 2012 2:12pm
Any one know of a free download of a route planner, that will work without internet access.
Posted By: Finney Re: Route planner software - 18th Nov 2012 3:44pm
I have Navfree on my Samsung s2, it is free to download from google play. It has built in camera alert but this facilty doesnt work so try downloading camera alert(separate app). I have linked these so if I open the sat nav the camera alert runs in the background. Both work very well and get used most days, as yet have never missed a camera
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Route planner software - 18th Nov 2012 3:47pm
Originally Posted by Finney
I have Navfree on my Samsung s2, it is free to download from google play. It has built in camera alert but this facilty doesnt work so try downloading camera alert(separate app). I have linked these so if I open the sat nav the camera alert runs in the background. Both work very well and get used most days, as yet have never missed a camera
I want it for a pc, that will not be connected to internet, not a phone, the pc will only be connected to a printer, to print out address with a map to address, and i would like to be able to do using postcode searches with it.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Route planner software - 18th Nov 2012 6:07pm
try google maps it lets you rout plan and print it off i use it al the time its great
Posted By: lansyp Re: Route planner software - 18th Nov 2012 9:10pm
doh just re read thread you cant get on the net. sorry will think of something else
Posted By: TheDr Re: Route planner software - 18th Nov 2012 11:06pm
How up to date do you need it to be, I've got some old Route Planner (AutoRoute) type software if its any use
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Route planner software - 19th Nov 2012 7:12am
Does not have to be to up todate, as long as it works with out internet, and can be used by using postcodes, and covers the Wirral.
Posted By: tharobster Re: Route planner software - 20th Nov 2012 11:38pm
sat nav ?
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Route planner software - 20th Nov 2012 11:41pm
Originally Posted by tharobster
sat nav ?
No good, I need to be able to put it on laptop, and and connect to printer, and print it out.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral