Forums
Posted By: Willo_ De-brand Samsung Wave - 31st Oct 2012 12:47pm
I finally got my phone back from Samsung, but its come back with T-Mobile firmware on it.

I would like it de-branding, and Samsung Bada 1.2 putting on it, any one recommend any where.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: De-brand Samsung Wave - 31st Oct 2012 1:06pm
And must be the XEU version as that is the uk version
Posted By: figjamuk Re: De-brand Samsung Wave - 1st Nov 2012 12:07am
Have you looked on http://forum.xda-developers.com thats where I usually go.
Posted By: TheDr Re: De-brand Samsung Wave - 1st Nov 2012 12:33am
I'm going up to one of the repair centres tomorrow, Ill see if they have that version of the software and can do it for you.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: De-brand Samsung Wave - 1st Nov 2012 8:01am
Thanks dr.

I started to flash it my self, but idiot me never charged battery fully first, and now it gets to bit where it try to install FFS and fails to write, as battery needs charging, and i dont have another phone to put battery in to charge it.

I never learn do i lol
Posted By: TheDr Re: De-brand Samsung Wave - 1st Nov 2012 9:08am
If you've got the flash files and can do it just pop down to the shop and we can use an external battery charger to put some life in your battery.

Obviously you'll have to hang around for an hour or so whilst it charges unless you want to call back for it.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: De-brand Samsung Wave - 1st Nov 2012 9:12am
Thanks dr, will drop it in soon,

Am just hoping i have not bricked phone, i dont think i have as it goes into download mode.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: De-brand Samsung Wave - 1st Nov 2012 7:08pm
I aint forgot dr, eggandchips has kindly started charging my battery for me, if that does not solve it, i have phoned samsung, and they are sending a special delivery bag to send it to them, to fix again.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral