Forums
Posted By: Little_B vaillant combi boiler pressure to high - 29th Oct 2012 5:57pm
Had the heatin on all day to dry washin an now the pressure is flashin up sayin its to high an the needle is in the red how do I get the pressure back down. Please. Don't want the thing blowin upp on me
Posted By: Willo_ Re: vaillant combi boiler pressure to high - 29th Oct 2012 6:04pm
Open drain valve on pipe, look around pipe work on rads, there will be a drain tap some where

Attached picture imagesCAPHJH7Q.jpg
Posted By: DaveWez Re: vaillant combi boiler pressure to high - 29th Oct 2012 6:16pm
and don't forget to put a bucket underneath. you may also need to attach a hose to the valve to stop the water going everywhere.
Posted By: kendo Re: vaillant combi boiler pressure to high - 29th Oct 2012 6:17pm
Or you can drain off the radiators if you have a key. These are on the top at the side of each radiator
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Re: vaillant combi boiler pressure to high - 29th Oct 2012 6:25pm
Originally Posted by kendo
Or you can drain off the radiators if you have a key. These are on the top at the side of each radiator

Or in some cases, a butter knife.. smile
Posted By: dodie Re: vaillant combi boiler pressure to high - 29th Oct 2012 6:47pm
Give us a ring around 8pm & i will get steve to tell you what to do to bring presure down 07984051336 superior heating
Posted By: Little_B Re: vaillant combi boiler pressure to high - 29th Oct 2012 6:54pm
Thanks everyone
© Wirral-Wikiwirral