Forums
Posted By: chris7777 Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 4th Oct 2012 6:58pm
Hi,
does anyone have a windows phone on 3? i upgraded to this phone yesterday,it's been ok, but tonight the network keeps dropping, this used to happen with the last phone i had but not as much as it's doing tonight,it's just been on and off for ages,any help would be appreciated.......thanks.
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 4th Oct 2012 7:14pm
Originally Posted by chris7777
Hi,
does anyone have a windows phone on 3? i upgraded to this phone yesterday,it's been ok, but tonight the network keeps dropping, this used to happen with the last phone i had but not as much as it's doing tonight,it's just been on and off for ages,any help would be appreciated.......thanks.

sorry forgot to say it's a nokia lumia 610.......
Posted By: Mark Re: Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 4th Oct 2012 7:44pm
Can you say if you have restarted the phone?

(powered off waited powered on)

Posted By: chris7777 Re: Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 4th Oct 2012 8:07pm
yes done that........signal is back on but very poor none of the little lines are lit up, taking phone back to shop tomorrow to see if it's faulty cos even outside the signal is barely there were as on the other phone i had was ok outside or if i went into another room at home it would pick up a bit, but not this one......well i'm not satisfied and i wont pay on something for 2yrs and cant use it!!!
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 4th Oct 2012 9:03pm
sounds like the phone might be faulty, but just to check before you go back to store

Visit:

3 Signal & Coverage - Support

This will show your signal status and any network issues in your area
Posted By: MikeT Re: Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 5th Oct 2012 5:16am
Originally Posted by chris7777
tonight the network keeps dropping

It's running Windows, that's normal behaviour grin
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 6th Oct 2012 10:37am
if it happened on a previous phone then your home network might be at fault .
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Windows Smart Phone : Signal Problems - 6th Oct 2012 2:31pm
Phone is ok now, went out with it yesterday and it had a fantastic signal, got home and it was low again, but I've had phones do this before, my son has a good signal were he lives but it's low when he comes to my house.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral