Forums
Posted By: Waddi E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 11:20am
Hi All, does anywhere in New Ferry offer e-mail printing.

I need to print off my Motor Insurance certificate to get my road tax.

thanks
Posted By: Salmon Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 11:43am
If you apply on line for road tax you don't need to produce anything, the system checks it all on line for you.Failing that I guess you could go to the local library and print it there by logging into your email.
Posted By: Salmon Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 11:54am
If you don't fancy either of those, you could email the stuff to me and I will print it and then post it to you
Posted By: Willo_ Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 11:58am
Or just go to libary, use computer as a guest, and pay 20pence to print it out.
Posted By: Waddi Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 11:59am
Thanks Salmon.

I can't apply online as I've only just bought the car and insured it so the online isurance database isn't up to date yet.

The Library seems viable, not just for books then anymore.

and thanks for the offer but by the time you had printed and posted my insurer would have posted my insurance certificate also.

I might take a walk down to one of the computer shops and see whether they can do it.
Posted By: Waddi Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 12:00pm
thanks Burgerchips, now to find where the library is. lol
Posted By: Willo_ Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 12:00pm
Email it to me, and as my good deed for the day, i will print it and bring it to you today.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 12:02pm
Originally Posted by Waddi
thanks Burgerchips, now to find where the library is. lol

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/my-services/leisure-and-culture/libraries/find-library/new-ferry-library

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/my-services/leisure-and-culture/libraries/find-library/bebington-central
Posted By: eggandchips Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 3:17pm
via liscard ??
Originally Posted by BurgerChips
Email it to me, and as my good deed for the day, i will print it and bring it to you today.
Posted By: Waddi Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 3:55pm
The new Bigabyte computer shop in New Ferry printed it for me for free. I saved it as a pdf onto a usb pen drive and just took it in and asked, they were very helpful. would definately return there as a paying customer, you don't find customer service like that in many places anymore.
Posted By: TheDr Re: E-mail printing service - 6th Sep 2012 7:56pm
Originally Posted by Waddi
The new Bigabyte computer shop in New Ferry printed it for me for free. I saved it as a pdf onto a usb pen drive and just took it in and asked, they were very helpful. would definately return there as a paying customer, you don't find customer service like that in many places anymore.

Thanks for that, I'll pass on your comments smile
Posted By: Richy Re: E-mail printing service - 7th Sep 2012 12:55pm
Dr, Looking for a price to unlock Nokia N8 from three network will be going new Ferry shop too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral