Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle power point - 28th Aug 2012 10:50pm
Is there a safe place were i can download a copy of microsoft power point, Or does anyone here have a copy off office i can borrow to download.
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: power point - 28th Aug 2012 10:57pm
You could try getting a program called "open office" it is a free office suite that works with microsoft documents, it looks a bit like the older office suites in its layout but it does its job very well for a free alternative. Just gogle it up and it should be the top result, it is made by oracle.

[edit] seems oracle have sold it on, the company you should be looking for now is "apache" but it is still the same thing, and still free.
Posted By: j_demo Re: power point - 28th Aug 2012 11:19pm
Originally Posted by EvilCycle
You could try getting a program called "open office" it is a free office suite that works with microsoft documents, it looks a bit like the older office suites in its layout but it does its job very well for a free alternative. Just gogle it up and it should be the top result, it is made by oracle.

[edit] seems oracle have sold it on, the company you should be looking for now is "apache" but it is still the same thing, and still free.

mine's still called openoffice :S
Posted By: MikeT Re: power point - 29th Aug 2012 4:58am
Originally Posted by EvilCycle

It's now called LibreOffice. CLICKY
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: power point - 29th Aug 2012 6:43pm
That is not openoffice, libreoffice is a community based open source project. - http://www.openoffice.org/ < THAT is openoffice.

It is still called openoffice, but oracle no longer own it, apache do, that was what I was trying to explain, sorry to cause confusion.
Posted By: reddragon Re: power point - 29th Aug 2012 7:24pm
go to filehippo.com and open office.org is there
Posted By: Willo_ Re: power point - 29th Aug 2012 9:55pm
I have Microsoft Office professional 2003, it has word, access, excel, info path, outlook, power point, publisher, am sure if you clear some of your pm's i can sort something out for you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral