Forums
Posted By: sunnyside tape to cd - 8th Aug 2012 1:59pm
i need a videotape put on a c.d. can anyone help? willing to pay for it,
Posted By: Sneezy Re: tape to cd - 8th Aug 2012 3:11pm
If you type in video and DVD services in Yell.com....there's a few places on there that'll do it. smile
Posted By: woofie Re: tape to cd - 8th Aug 2012 3:55pm
My video machine can record from Vhs tape to Dvd, and Dvd to Vhs as long as the one being copied is not copyright code encrypted. I can try this for you if you wish.
Posted By: turnip Re: tape to cd - 8th Aug 2012 4:04pm
I've got the kit for this that attaches through a VHSplayer to the computer to record in real time. Bought it last month to convert a couple of ours.
Posted By: richiemuk Re: tape to cd - 8th Aug 2012 4:47pm
I think Fairs Cameras can do it. Not sure how much they charge
Posted By: dave_h Re: tape to cd - 8th Aug 2012 5:33pm
Originally Posted by richiemuk
I think Fairs Cameras can do it. Not sure how much they charge

i paid either 20 or 25 pound to have about 5 mins recorded by them from vhs to a dvd, they couldnt copy the sound though that was about 3 yrs ago too
Posted By: turnip Re: tape to cd - 8th Aug 2012 9:33pm
Yeah they still charge about that. I can do a whole tape for like a tenner if anyone wants
Posted By: sunnyside Re: tape to cd - 11th Aug 2012 11:39am
you are over your pm limit i would like you to do one for me please can you pm me or empty your box thanks x
Posted By: turnip Re: tape to cd - 11th Aug 2012 1:24pm
All cleared now. smile
Posted By: sunnyside Re: tape to cd - 11th Aug 2012 1:40pm
it won't let me send you a p.m says i have reached my limit but my box is empty, what can we do? i do want you to do a tape for me,
Posted By: Norton Re: tape to cd - 11th Aug 2012 2:08pm
Try logging out of Wiki, then logging back in again. Then check your pm capacity. It might just toggle something or clear a cookie.

It might help.

Note. Joining up as a 'User Plus' increases your pm capacity.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral