Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 8:11am
Black Ops 2 will be released on November 13th 2012

[youtube]1Z3lUYTpbNY[/youtube]

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2
Posted By: Lightning Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 8:17am
Wow Brill graphics,Should be a good gameplay.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 9:32am
Yuck. First BO was fooking horrific. MW3 sucked.

They won't get me buying another CoD game until they update the graphic engine and start making campaigns longer than 4 hour rehashes of the previous CoD games. Selling crappy sequels based on the name of what used to be a good game makes me sad.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 10:42am
[quote=ex0__]Yuck. First BO was fooking horrific. MW3 sucked.

They won't get me buying another CoD game until they update the graphic engine and start making campaigns longer than 4 hour rehashes of the previous CoD games. Selling crappy sequels based on the name of what used to be a good game makes me sad. [/quote} Bring back metal gear solid i say. good storyline action and i loved the character that played in it called Snake. thumbsup ]
Thing is Exo poeple will buy it.probally pre ordered millions.
i played the last one once,
OI do like the graphics, must admit
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 10:57am
Originally Posted by Lightning
Originally Posted by ex0__
Yuck. First BO was fooking horrific. MW3 sucked.

They won't get me buying another CoD game until they update the graphic engine and start making campaigns longer than 4 hour rehashes of the previous CoD games. Selling crappy sequels based on the name of what used to be a good game makes me sad.

Bring back metal gear solid i say. good storyline action and i loved the character that played in it called Snake. thumbsup
Thing is Exo poeple will buy it.probally pre ordered millions.
i played the last one once,
OI do like the graphics, must admit

Yeah MGS4 was a good game, and ones before it were too long ago for me to remember. MGS4 was good even with the gatrillion cutscenes that lasted longer than the actual gameplay.

Just bugs me that these CoD games keep coming out, the plots are shite, the gameplay sucks, the campaign is way too short, the graphics haven't changed for like 8 years (and the graphics suck - sorry) and the last 3 have been shitty console ports so PC players have to put up with crippled gameplay.

But as you say, it'll sell millions of copies. Because everyone knows the CoD brand name - even if the game is crap it'll be considered a success due to sale volume rather than how good the game was.

As for the plots sucking, this one is based around Anonymous taking over the world by hacking America. dafuq?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: brady Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 2:12pm
I have all the cod games, from the very first call of duty to black ops, deffo going to buy this and the new medal of honor game
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 2:33pm
Battlefield 3 is the best shoot out game IMO. MW2 is the best cod game.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 2:42pm
Originally Posted by _Jase_
Battlefield 3 is the best shoot out game IMO. MW2 is the best cod game.

I'd say BF2:BC2 for best team based FPS, the last good/worthwhile CoD was MW2 as you say.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 3:00pm
Not played bf2. only got 3 the other week, always been a cod man Got them all but am loving bf.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 3:45pm
cods been dead since cod4 if you ask me lol ,just a money spinner now for the kids ...

and think the graphics for bo2 look poor too
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 4:16pm
It's known as 'Bad Company 2'; I believe it's supposed to be an official expansion for BF2 or something like that.

Check it out on youtube.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 8th May 2012 5:11pm
Will check it out, cheers wink
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 10th May 2012 6:38am
Have bought all cod games since number 4. last year I bought battlefield instead of mw3. Bf3 shits all over cod from a great height. I may never buy another cod game again
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 4th Jun 2012 8:33pm
[youtube]cVw_lpZhqTY[/youtube]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 4th Jun 2012 8:56pm
thanks illuminati was lookin for this forum to post in smile but I must of missed it sorry.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 4th Jun 2012 9:54pm
No worrys wink
Posted By: RedMen231 Re: Call of Duty: "Black Ops 2" Trailer 2012 - 5th Jun 2012 8:48am
cod has been a let down since cod world at war,same game modes most of the time with different maps and i think the respawning needs looking at online i hate when you respawn next to someone,like somone has already said its defo turned into a money spinner,but most of the ppl that made cod4 walked out and joined EA and started work on battlefield so thats prob a reason why cod hasnt got better just different lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral