Forums
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs what contract - 3rd Apr 2012 7:53pm
I've finally decided I want to get the Blackberry 9900 on orange contract but I'm totally baffled as to which plan I should get!!
So my question is ' Realistically how much MB do I really need? I would use the phone for browsing a few sites like Facebook and downloading a few songs each month, checking my emails a few times a day i guess.Do orange plans automatically give you Blackberry services or is this classed as an extra and if so how much is it?

Many thanks

TheMrs
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: what contract - 3rd Apr 2012 8:30pm
im on virgin and have a blackberry torch 9810(virgin is also part of orange)i get 400 mins 3000 text 3000 mins to other virgin mobiles and unlimited internet for £16.53 a month,thats a really good deal but i did have to haggle with them but i told them exactly what i wanted and thats what they offered,so i would just phone them and tell them exactly what you want and what you want to spend!!hope this helps.
Posted By: free_spirit Re: what contract - 4th Apr 2012 6:21am
you automatically get blackberry services with blackberry phones.
my daughter has the 9900 with tesco, (virgin don't carry it, why we changed her to tesco) hers is £25 5000 texts, 750 mins and 500mb which she hardly uses even though she uses fb, mails etc etc...
Posted By: helenb234 Re: what contract - 4th Apr 2012 5:53pm
I have 9700 on orange and pay £30 per month for 800 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet, best network in my opinion
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: what contract - 7th Apr 2012 8:13pm
Cheers all....decided on the 9790 instead smile

TheMrs
© Wirral-Wikiwirral