Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Sniper elite v2 - 29th Mar 2012 5:44pm
Anyone getting this?

Looks awesome, cannot make my mind up either to get it on the Pc or 360?

[youtube]oW9sUC7KBfA[/youtube]
Posted By: brady Re: Sniper elite v2 - 29th Mar 2012 6:21pm
Ill be getting it on pc,looks great, got all the great games like this...ie all the medal of honor's...Cod etc
thanks for posting
Posted By: st__E Re: Sniper elite v2 - 29th Mar 2012 6:23pm
Looks good! PC defo, better connection, players and keyboard and mouse > controller
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sniper elite v2 - 29th Mar 2012 6:37pm
Looks cool think I will be getting it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sniper elite v2 - 29th Mar 2012 6:51pm
hope it's better than the 1st one which had so many bugs it was going for £10 a week after it come out frown

[youtube]y4L4Qx0U_s8[/youtube]
Posted By: brady Re: Sniper elite v2 - 29th Mar 2012 7:40pm
Nothing to do with this game but im hoping theres going to be a new stalker game
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: Sniper elite v2 - 29th Mar 2012 8:25pm
Looks a good game but don't know if I could hack WW2 theme again like other games of its genre
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Sniper elite v2 - 30th Mar 2012 12:16pm
1st one was awesome! playability online was amazing, i'll be getting this new one on the pc along with diablo 3 laugh

[youtube]iFSSG2tODto[/youtube]
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Sniper elite v2 - 30th Mar 2012 12:19pm
First one was cack, lets hope this ones better
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Sniper elite v2 - 30th Mar 2012 12:41pm
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
First one was cack, lets hope this ones better
Graphics were shit but the playability was good smile
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Sniper elite v2 - 30th Mar 2012 12:50pm
Yeah bit pixely like, like the real physics of it, accounting for the drop on the bullet and spin off the barrell, v good but was glitched to death

First assasination of the game was a let down, direct headshot and got up, looked like fecking Koni aswell
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Sniper elite v2 - 30th Mar 2012 1:28pm
Lol, well this new one looks 10 times better, here's hoping its the real deal smile
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Sniper elite v2 - 2nd Apr 2012 9:19am
The last one looked a thousand times better than it turned out to be. And it truly was awful. Invisible walls everywhere, horrific AI and weapon selection and the 'storyline' was shite. FFS, even its main selling point, bulletcam, was stolen from the earlier sniper games.

There was only ever a few MP games and those were shit because there were markers (!?!?) showing where the enemies were in the 3-4 maps that rotated on MP.

I wouldn't waste my bandwidth downloading this, let alone pay for it.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Sniper elite v2 - 2nd Apr 2012 10:52am
Originally Posted by ex0__
The last one looked a thousand times better than it turned out to be. And it truly was awful. Invisible walls everywhere, horrific AI and weapon selection and the 'storyline' was shite. FFS, even its main selling point, bulletcam, was stolen from the earlier sniper games.

There was only ever a few MP games and those were shit because there were markers (!?!?) showing where the enemies were in the 3-4 maps that rotated on MP.

I wouldn't waste my bandwidth downloading this, let alone pay for it.

I think it's worth a shot Ex0, it's only £35, not like its £500 your risking, besides, they have had 12 years to sort out the problems laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral