Forums
Posted By: Lightning Mass effect 3 - 10th Mar 2012 2:06pm
The new Mass Effedct 3 came out yesterday anyone get it.
Its meant to rated 10/10
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Mass effect 3 - 10th Mar 2012 2:31pm
Yup, haven't been reading reviews/previews since I enjoyed the first two and figured the last in the series would be worth experiencing firsthand.

I had it downloaded a couple days ago but haven't got around to installing it. Will give it a go now.
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: Mass effect 3 - 10th Mar 2012 2:40pm
Got it, but going through 1 & 2 again to get a decent character going.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Mass effect 3 - 10th Mar 2012 2:41pm
I got it on PS3 but due to mine being i broke.I have downloaded it on pc as well,
Looks good,
It came out on Xbox yesterday as well.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Mass effect 3 - 10th Mar 2012 4:48pm
Here's my analysis:

No inventory system? Quicktime events for everything except climbing up and down? Eugh.

Console game. PC players getting fooked over again with this one.
Posted By: Necronuss Re: Mass effect 3 - 11th Mar 2012 2:01pm
I'm eally enjoying it at the moment, great gfx,story line and voice acting, yes it would definitely benefit from an inventory system but saying that, what is there works well. Pity the DLC's are a let down up to now.

With this and Skyrim on the SSd's other games are not going to get much of a look in.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Mass effect 3 - 11th Mar 2012 2:11pm
Graphics are amazing as well, good game.
I had a go last nite and enjoyed it.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Mass effect 3 - 12th Mar 2012 9:40am
Originally Posted by ex0__
Here's my analysis:

No inventory system? Quicktime events for everything except climbing up and down? Eugh.

Console game. PC players getting fooked over again with this one.
Hows you getting on wuth the Mass effect Exo??
I don t think this was as long as the two before this one.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Mass effect 3 - 12th Mar 2012 9:55am
It's not. I finished it over the weekend.

If I could give it 0 out of 10, I would do. But Amazon will have to settle with 1 because that's as low as it goes.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Mass effect 3 - 12th Mar 2012 2:04pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
It's not. I finished it over the weekend.

If I could give it 0 out of 10, I would do. But Amazon will have to settle with 1 because that's as low as it goes.
Thought you would have finnished it, Thats why i mentioned its not a long enough game, i would rate it 5 /10 as i think the graphics are also brill.
Just wondering if that will be the last one.if i did buy on ps3 it would be a ripp off.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Mass effect 3 - 12th Mar 2012 2:19pm
Import character is broken (though I can't see what use it would have been importing my ME2 char anyway, since ME3 was so linear..) and they demand payment for release day DLC which has vital parts of the story in it. What in the actual fook is going on with that? Talk about money grabbing barstard..

Makes me glad I downloaded it because I refuse to install that spyware they call Origin in order to play the game. I mean, it's easy enough to hack around it and crack the executable so you can run the game without installing Origin, but I don't see why I should have to.

To top it all off there's no 'good' ending to the game. So this basically the same problem Risen had, you get to the end (over 3 games!) having played towards the ending you want in the previous 2 games and you're basically told 'fook you' and made to pick the ending Bioware want. Which sucks balls.

That's all the important trilogy related stuff, but you could vote the game 0 on principal for being yet another dumbed down xbox game that was ported over to PC at the last minute. Seems to be the current trend at the moment, unfortunately.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Mass effect 3 - 12th Mar 2012 4:08pm
Thats why i opted for the pc and not getting ripped off.
the money grabbing B-------ds are rolling in it.Capcom is one off them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral