Forums
Posted By: Sillymoo ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 2nd Feb 2012 9:21am
Hi guys
right heres my problem i have bought a phone from ebay its the samsung genio touch and i have turned it on and it is asking for a password (from prevoius owner) i have messaged them and no reply does anyone know any reset codes or resets i can perform i have already tryed all 00000 and many others pleaseeee help....
Posted By: j_demo Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 2nd Feb 2012 10:40am
thedr on here will probably be able to help you, or call starlight in liscard on 647 9399 and ask them if there's anything that can be done.
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 2nd Feb 2012 11:06am
will ring them and see what they say thankyou
Posted By: TheDr Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 2nd Feb 2012 11:51am
If you bring it in or give me a call 644 0880 I can sort that out for you :-)
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 2nd Feb 2012 2:21pm
were do i bring it in to?
Posted By: Xan_Asmodi Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 3rd Feb 2012 11:26pm
Try this site http://www.fixya.com/support/t4238419-reset_security_password_samsung_s3650
Posted By: Clive Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 3rd Feb 2012 11:30pm
Originally Posted by Sillymoo
were do i bring it in to?
take it to this fella http://www.freewebs.com/bigabyte/contactus.htm
Posted By: TheDr Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 4th Feb 2012 1:37am
Thanks, I'm not allowed to do that smile

The software reset link won't work if you can't access the keypad, you need to read the main chip on the phone then access the server for a code calculation, if you enter the wrong one you'll end up needing the freeze code, and you won't get that from any website because only one box can calculate it smile
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: ARHHHH Need help with new phone!! - 4th Feb 2012 3:39pm
i have got the code of the previous owner so all sorted now but thank you all for the help laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral