Forums
Posted By: BIGGUS_DICCUS Toshiba Regza 48 Inch LCD Replacement - 30th Jan 2012 3:36pm
Hey guys and gals im in a bit of an urgent need the kids where on the wii the other night and thought they where clever not wearing the wrist strap so now i have no tv and was wondering wheter its an easy fix or whether anyone on here can point me in the right direction as far as fixing it goes as i have phoned a few places and they have said buy a new tv which i dont really want to do.
Posted By: Clive Re: Toshiba Regza 48 Inch LCD Replacement - 30th Jan 2012 4:36pm
Originally Posted by BIGGUS_DICCUS
Hey guys and gals im in a bit of an urgent need the kids where on the wii the other night and thought they where clever not wearing the wrist strap so now i have no tv and was wondering wheter its an easy fix or whether anyone on here can point me in the right direction as far as fixing it goes as i have phoned a few places and they have said buy a new tv which i dont really want to do.
Easy and shourt answer, buy a new tv, it will work out cheaper
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Toshiba Regza 48 Inch LCD Replacement - 30th Jan 2012 7:11pm
Originally Posted by Willo

withthat especially with the recent price crashes on LCD's, but check your house insurance won't cover it first as accidental damage (it's unlikely but you never know).
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Toshiba Regza 48 Inch LCD Replacement - 30th Jan 2012 7:15pm
Originally Posted by Willo

withthat

Willo speaks true words.

I had a £3000 pioneer 50" which needed a new screen, main dealer only wanted £1400 for the screen and then there was the cost of fitting.

Needless to say the tv was sold at auction for spares frown
Posted By: luckycharm Re: Toshiba Regza 48 Inch LCD Replacement - 31st Jan 2012 3:02pm
my three year old little treasure broke the screen on my plasma television it is now sitting my hall waiting to be disposed of it was well cheaper to buy a new telly x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral