Forums
Posted By: Clive Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 1st Jan 2012 6:59pm
I keep getting this message when i go to wikiwirral on laptop, and get it on desktop as well

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: dave_h Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 1st Jan 2012 8:31pm
sorry mate cant help there
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 1st Jan 2012 10:07pm
Never seen that before!

Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 1st Jan 2012 10:23pm
ive had that before,your sky router has a password and you need that!!we had sky fitted about 6 mths ago now and they gave us a card with all the info on!!!
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 1st Jan 2012 10:50pm
That's not asking for the sky router login. That's asking for a user / pass at wiki. Looks like a certificate error or similar.

Try downloading a different browser like chrome and trying again. Also check your time and date settings are correct
Posted By: Salmon Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 2nd Jan 2012 12:54am
That mentions INSECURE stuff , not good, and with your recent problems it does suggest probable virus infection.Not sure what to suggest for a total cure but Malaware is pretty good but I am sure others have better cures.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 2nd Jan 2012 5:56pm
TCL Is right, it's just a certificate error or something similar.

What browser are you using?
Posted By: Clive Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 2nd Jan 2012 8:09pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
TCL Is right, it's just a certificate error or something similar.

What browser are you using?
Dont shout at me am using I.E 8
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 2nd Jan 2012 9:45pm
I just assumed after 3 other threads about IE specific problems you would have finally switched browser.

I've helped you in the past but I'm not wasting my time on you any longer dude. I'll say it again: switch browser like you should have done like 6 months ago when you first started posting here.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 3rd Jan 2012 2:42am
we had it awhile ago, happened a few times over about half an hour and then just disappeared so think it was just a glitch?

get rid of IE though, it sucks big time wink
Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: Strange message when go to wikiwirral - 3rd Jan 2012 10:17am
I've seen this before. Check your network settings for an ad hoc server. And yeah, IE dysons!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral