Forums
Posted By: woofie o2 mobile phones - 27th Dec 2011 8:44am
helpHi.Can anybody recommend a make/model of a basic P,A,Y,G O2 mobile phone? I don`t need one with internet access or lots of gadgets but a calender and alarm are essential. I only need it to contact hospital in case of emergency,as i don`t have a land-line, so looking for a really basic one that does not cost too much. I've checked out e-Bay but they are full of extra gadgets that i would never use and are very expensive. My last phone fell out of my pocket while cycling and smashed to pieces but i rescued the sim card, hoping it will still work. many thanks for your help.
Posted By: j_demo Re: o2 mobile phones - 27th Dec 2011 9:17am
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nokia-331...s&hash=item19cae4d31b#ht_1388wt_1163

there's your answer smile
Posted By: Clive Re: o2 mobile phones - 27th Dec 2011 9:18am
http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/pay-as-you-go/deal-finder
Posted By: woofie Re: o2 mobile phones - 27th Dec 2011 10:47am
Many thanks to Jawide & Willo for your help. I`m off to Carphone as soon as i am able! Best wishes to you both.
Posted By: janjan Re: o2 mobile phones - 27th Dec 2011 5:05pm
If its a truly basic phone to use as a spare/extra..tesco in bidston have a samsung any sim mobile for £10..I got one for a second emergency phone and its brill. The fact that its any sim is good too. No camera or frills but good basic phone.
Posted By: rockster Re: o2 mobile phones - 28th Dec 2011 9:32pm
After my phone went for a swim the other week I went to the carphone warehouse to get a cheap phone to use while I decided what I really wanted.
Got an unlocked phone for £2.95 which is basic but works great.
Rediculous value for money.
Posted By: luckycharm Re: o2 mobile phones - 28th Dec 2011 9:41pm
Originally Posted by rockster
After my phone went for a swim the other week I went to the carphone warehouse to get a cheap phone to use while I decided what I really wanted.
Got an unlocked phone for £2.95 which is basic but works great.
Rediculous value for money.
Ive got one of them its basic but does the job its been better than the exzpensive one i had x
Posted By: woofie Re: o2 mobile phones - 29th Dec 2011 8:20am
Thanks all. Went to carphone and got one for £7.95 + a £10 topup.
Just gotta wait for nephew to set it up now!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral