Forums
Posted By: Edz2011 Buying a ps3 - 19th Dec 2011 9:34am
I'm buy a ps3 slim tomorrow and wa checking ut prices and every site i checked, they were all coming up as £179.00 with no extras inc Sony shop. Does anyone know any deals at this price which may include a game or a cheaper price. not looking at second hand...due to ylod etc. cheers inadvance
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Buying a ps3 - 19th Dec 2011 11:00am
you dont get YLOD on a PS3 Slim mate, only on the Phats. 179 is a good price. if you are looking for deal prices probably best wait till Jan sales.
Posted By: Edz2011 Re: Buying a ps3 - 19th Dec 2011 11:21am
Do u not! ie ps3 slim ylod. sound mate, didn't know that. well i can give the hairdryer a break then lol...and don't think jan sales will help but sound advice mate.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Buying a ps3 - 19th Dec 2011 11:53am
Hit up ebay for some bundles dude. £179 for new is as cheap as they come.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Buying a ps3 - 19th Dec 2011 12:40pm
No, i dont think there has ever been a case of YLOD on a slim. the slims in my opinion are poorly made, cheap looking cheap feeling. they have a larger NANd Memory and the ability to bitstream HD audio. a late PS3 phat shouldnt give you any YLOD or a good launch console should also be ok. it was the second generation ones without card readers and only 2 usb ports that where the biggest culprits.
Posted By: Lando Re: Buying a ps3 - 20th Dec 2011 4:14pm
Go to pc world with the price they will match plus 10% the diffrence
© Wirral-Wikiwirral