Forums
Posted By: petewenty Nintendo DS - 10th Dec 2011 11:43am
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anybody could help-am looking to get a flash card (think that's whet they're called) for a DS lite. Could anybody reccomend the best / latest one to get? I've not got a DSi or 3DS, just the DS lite. The card I currently have (R4) does not seem to support newer file types.

Thanks guys

smile
Posted By: darrenl Re: Nintendo DS - 10th Dec 2011 12:05pm
Hi my daughter has 2 r4 cards that she used in her ds lite till it broke she's now got a ds xl which they won't work in,she wants 25 pound for the both of them they also come with cds that u can put your own games on
Posted By: petewenty Re: Nintendo DS - 10th Dec 2011 12:11pm
Cheers for offer mate but got an R4 and doesn't seem to support some newer files.

Thanks anyway
Posted By: carole696 Re: Nintendo DS - 10th Dec 2011 3:20pm
re your r4 card have you updated firmware to support new files i have a ds card and i just keep updating firmware to support new games
Posted By: petewenty Re: Nintendo DS - 10th Dec 2011 4:49pm
no im sorry i dont know how to do that if you could give me advise how to do it that would be great
Posted By: carole696 Re: Nintendo DS - 10th Dec 2011 6:21pm
ye sure no problem iv tried to send you a private message but its says your box is full inbox me and i will give you a website that you can do it on also you can downloads games for free from this site as well i can help you through how to do it all
Posted By: neilmcc Re: Nintendo DS - 10th Dec 2011 6:32pm
Originally Posted by lleyton
ye sure no problem iv tried to send you a private message but its says your box is full inbox me and i will give you a website that you can do it on also you can downloads games for free from this site as well i can help you through how to do it all

can i have this website please i have tried to pm you and you are over your limit

cheers neil
Posted By: petewenty Re: Nintendo DS - 11th Dec 2011 11:49am
PM sent mate, thanks
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Nintendo DS - 12th Dec 2011 4:27pm
Hi petewenty...i wouldnt mind updating my r4's if you wouldnt mind passing on the name of the website plz...cheers......Peter
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nintendo DS - 12th Dec 2011 5:21pm
maybe the link could be posted hear for all to benefit. happy
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Nintendo DS - 12th Dec 2011 5:24pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
maybe the link could be posted hear for all to benefit. happy
even better
Posted By: petewenty Re: Nintendo DS - 12th Dec 2011 10:21pm
Not too sure what lleyton's site was but found this myself. Just in-case there's any legal issues it's not downloading games,just for firmware (there's instructions etc. on page) for the flash card.
Posted By: petewenty Re: Nintendo DS - 13th Dec 2011 10:24pm
http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.0
© Wirral-Wikiwirral