Forums
Posted By: neilmcc can you cut a sim down for an ipad using this - 30th Nov 2011 9:52am
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310359849862?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

can you get one of these and then swap the sim from iphone to ipad to use the internet that i have on my phone

cheers neil
Posted By: ex0__ Re: can you cut a sim down for an ipad using this - 30th Nov 2011 9:59am
Yes, or you can do it yourself with a pair of fine scissors.
Posted By: Clive Re: can you cut a sim down for an ipad using this - 30th Nov 2011 10:01am
Some of these questions and answers may also help you.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=swap+the+sim+from+iphone+to+ipad+&meta=
What network is your iPad on and your phone ?
I've just set up mine yesterday and have FREE Internet on my iPad for 12 months

yipee yipee yipee yipee raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl happy happy happy happy happy aliendance happy happy happy
Hi neil. if you have an iphone 4 just take the sim out over lay it on your other sim and draw around it then start chopping. done it loads of times, never failed to work
yeah just use scissors ive done a few in the past without any problems
or if you dont want to do it yourself the Dr has a cutter he can do it in his shop
im getting an ipad through flexible benefits from work and i have a 3g iphone so was going to cut sim and use it with the addaptor for my iphone 3g and without for my ipad my phone is with 02 on pay and go and i get free internet

cheers neil
Posted By: j_demo Re: can you cut a sim down for an ipad using this - 30th Nov 2011 5:33pm
or just use a craft knife...
I got an iPhone sim yesterday from tmobile store on payg topped up £10 got the £10 credit and twelve months FREE Internet was a micro sim so iPad is working fine
just looked at tmobile sim and it says not to be used in ipad so they will prob stop this but will get one and try it out

cheers neil

Posted By: TheDr Re: can you cut a sim down for an ipad using this - 30th Nov 2011 6:20pm
If you get stuck just bring it to mine, have a cutter, takes seconds, no charge.
hi mate do you sell the sim tray to make it back to a full size as well

cheers neil
I have a spare sim tray free of charge if you want one pm me
Posted By: TheDr Re: can you cut a sim down for an ipad using this - 1st Dec 2011 1:05am
Originally Posted by neilmcc
hi mate do you sell the sim tray to make it back to a full size as well

cheers neil

Do you mean a sim tray (yes we have those) or something to make the micro sim back up to a "full" size one, (yes we have those as well) but if you use a cutter you can just use the outer piece that's left over.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral