Forums
Posted By: Clive Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 6:58pm
If an iphone has been blocked by network for non payment of bill, and its showing no service no matter what sim you put in it, is the phone knackered, or is able to be but back on.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 7:41pm
You can use it in another country so flog it to the Americans on eBay, they buy any shite. smile
Posted By: j_demo Re: Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 9:52pm
starlight in liscard/birko market might be able to help you out.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 9:55pm
Originally Posted by jawide

Not unless they want to spend the next five years in jail they won't.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 10:15pm
It won't be blocked for non payment, it will be reported stolen/lost
Posted By: sean99789 Re: Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 10:21pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
Originally Posted by jawide

Not unless they want to spend the next five years in jail they won't.

well said dr good advice

Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
It won't be blocked for non payment, it will be reported stolen/lost

my ex ordered her i phone and they never sent confirmation email she reordered and two were sent and months later one was blocked and they had pinpointed its last use to where the person was when it was used so id say yes they will block for non payment but yes she was dishonest with them
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 11:08pm
Can I just bump here abit, does anyone have any idea why the iphone4 will not let me use my bluetooth to transfere anything, it wont even let me assign a name to my bluetooth frown
Posted By: TheDr Re: Iphone 4 - 21st Nov 2011 11:15pm
Your Bluetooth name is your device name, the one that appears when you link it to iTunes.

iPhone's are a PITA when it comes to transferring files via Bluetooth, and for the most part won't let you because you're only meant to have purchased items on it.

If you want to pm me what you're trying to do I'll see if I can help.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Iphone 4 - 22nd Nov 2011 8:15am
Iphone with ITunes are pretty awful to use, I hate having to sort problems out through that horrific piece of software.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Iphone 4 - 22nd Nov 2011 8:52am
Originally Posted by DavidB
Iphone with ITunes are pretty awful to use, I hate having to sort problems out through that horrific piece of software.

withthat

It's a pain the Bluetooth, even when I'm synced with my laptop and it shows up it just won't work, I gave up in the end.

Brilliant in my Astra though, hands free and music streaming works perfectly through Bluetooth.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Iphone 4 - 22nd Nov 2011 9:16am
Originally Posted by DavidB

Agreed. I don't use iTunes with mine and it's still a major pain in the cock just adding playlists through a stripped down oss app.

Oh for teh days when you could just drag n' drop a folder of .mp3s.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral