Forums
Posted By: daveoffshore Wireless Burglar Alarm - 12th Nov 2011 1:33am
Can anybody recommend a good wireless burglar alarm system and installer?

System actually in your house / installer you used?

Checked the www out and am now somewhat confused

Any experience with a system / installer would be really appreciated - thanks in advance
Posted By: Clive Re: Wireless Burglar Alarm - 12th Nov 2011 5:36am
Originally Posted by daveoffshore
Can anybody recommend a good wireless burglar alarm system and installer?

System actually in your house / installer you used?

Checked the www out and am now somewhat confused

Any experience with a system / installer would be really appreciated - thanks in advance
I have installed loads of alarms, i stay away from the wireless ones, to many problems with things interferring with them, have a look on moreton alarms website, you will get a good quality wired system cheap, if you buy all parts your self seperate, you would not beleive how easy they are to fit.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Wireless Burglar Alarm - 12th Nov 2011 10:02am
I've got an Everest one which is great. It was expensive - £3000 bit I'm told it's top of the range. There are sensors on every external door and window and I can set it while I'm inside and still wander about. It's got a key fob to set and can be set up for police to answer if it goes off.
There will be many that will say it can be done much MUCH cheaper and I'm sure they're right but it suited my needs moving to a new area where I knew no one and I've had no problems with it.
Posted By: daveoffshore Re: Wireless Burglar Alarm - 13th Nov 2011 3:30am
Hi, Thanks for the infomation - softy southener can you give more details on model etc
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Wireless Burglar Alarm - 13th Nov 2011 7:11pm
The best wireless burglar alarm system by far is a rottweiller. They are cheap to install and run on leftovers from mealtimes.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Wireless Burglar Alarm - 13th Nov 2011 7:45pm
Originally Posted by daveoffshore
Hi, Thanks for the infomation - softy southener can you give more details on model etc

http://www.everest.co.uk/security/
Posted By: Quank Re: Wireless Burglar Alarm - 14th Nov 2011 7:14am
We got a wireless alarm supplied and fitted by Moreton Alarms last February. System called Infinite Prime. Has been excellent, no problems, (except when I set it off by accident!) Shows its working though.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral