Forums
Posted By: Angela44 CODMW3 pre order from GAME..don't bother! - 8th Nov 2011 9:08pm
GAME failed to deliver pre ordered MW3 on launch day...one disappointed son. I'm furious with them. To add insult to injury they delivered the "Bonus Pack" on time but still awaiting the arrival of the actual XBox game. http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/browse/games/CODMW3LaunchOffer/

I emailed to complain and warn them I will inform EVERYONE I know about their abysmal service. Helplines jammed too so maybe I'm not alone......Tesco have loads left and have 2100 microsoft points included in their promotion for 41.99. GAME....you suck! When it finally arrives it's going right back!
Posted By: ex0__ Re: CODMW3 pre order from GAME..don't bother! - 8th Nov 2011 9:35pm
Did Game ship it on the 7th? I'd imagine they probably did, the fault lies with the delivery company (prob royal mail). It is leading up to xmas after all, ost is busy atm.

I order everything from Amazon now but I've had missed preorders from them as well in the past.
Posted By: Snickas Re: CODMW3 pre order from GAME..don't bother! - 8th Nov 2011 11:09pm
Son got his from Tesco's at 12 early hours this morning.
I always get my preorders from HMV who haven't let me down yet, normally get them 2 days before the release date (but you do have to the more expensive delivery for this). But I ALWAYS get at least the day before the release date...

son no.2 (the CODMW fanatic) isn't as obsessional with games as my autistic son, so i didn't bothering preordering it (earns his own wage, etc).
Posted By: sparky Re: CODMW3 pre order from GAME..don't bother! - 9th Nov 2011 8:50am
My son got his copy from Asda Liscard yesterday for £37.98. They had a lot of copies.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral