Forums
Posted By: sean99789 blackberry help please - 1st Jul 2011 5:30pm
ok i am an iphone user but mother has a blackberry and is at the stage in her life where she is getting forgetfull she is trying to download and update her apps but has forgotten the password and is asking me how to go about getting a new one so i have had a look and seen the forgot passwrod link on the phone which asks for the answer to a security question (but as i said before forgetfull) she has forgotten that too how do i go about resolving this problem for her
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: blackberry help please - 1st Jul 2011 5:35pm
Probably best to contact the service provider, sure some whizz on here will find a way round it though.
Posted By: Necronuss Re: blackberry help please - 1st Jul 2011 7:19pm
i have had a look around the net and as diz says, contact your SP

only other option i can see is No, let it fail 10 times and it will erase your data. Then restore it from your last backup.

Hopefully another wiki user will be able to help you more, good luck
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: blackberry help please - 1st Jul 2011 7:48pm
Is it the password on the phone or BB world password?
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: blackberry help please - 1st Jul 2011 7:57pm
Just re read the question so im guessing its the blackberry id you need easiest way is go here http://uk.blackberry.com/id/ and sign up again with different email address hope this helps.
Posted By: sean99789 Re: blackberry help please - 1st Jul 2011 8:32pm
It's to add and update the apps so I'd say it is app world hope I'm right there thanks for the advice folks if anyone knows how to I'm sure they will be along soon enough but thanks for up to now
Posted By: sean99789 Re: blackberry help please - 1st Jul 2011 9:02pm
ok update thanks to baldybrewer problem solved now thanks for that link its worked
© Wirral-Wikiwirral