Forums
Posted By: AX_125 Battlefield 3 - 3rd May 2011 7:21pm
I must say, it looks amazing!

I used to love BF2 on the PC and as BF3 has been developed primarily for the PC and is being ported to the consoles and is the true successor to BF2 I am sure it will be amazing.

I wish I could afford a gaming PC, but I think this will be an Xbox jobbie.

May throw COD of the FPS throne?
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Battlefield 3 - 3rd May 2011 7:34pm
[youtube]2zw8SmsovJc[/youtube]
Posted By: DavidB Re: Battlefield 3 - 3rd May 2011 8:59pm
I still play PC BF2 most nights (5 years!), I don't play any other game, I doubt I'll play this tbh.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Battlefield 3 - 3rd May 2011 11:57pm
BFBC2 is still pretty good. Here's to hoping this doesn't turn out shit like COD:Black Ops/MoH/crysis2, also games that were allegedly made for the PC gamers and turned out to be console ports.

FPS's should be played with a mouse and keyboard, period.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Battlefield 3 - 25th May 2011 11:06pm
Bf2 was my all time fav game. Gaming pc is relatively cheap to do these days, the pc specs are so advanced now the game makers can't keep up!

Gulf of Oman. What a map!!
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Battlefield 3 - 26th May 2011 3:09pm
Originally Posted by ex0__

FPS's should be played with a mouse and keyboard, period.

that is what i tell everyone, i dont think people understand this concept though. its like playing a car game on a keyboard is a big no no. or fifa on a keyboard, you wouldnt do it.... you need a ps3 pad attached to your pc.

you cant move the crosshair quick enough to kill people with a joypad.
Posted By: Necronuss Re: Battlefield 3 - 21st Jun 2011 2:41pm
Really looking forward to this, already got it on pre-order, I run a BFBadco2 Gaming clan and this is our next game, cannae wait.

I think the beta is due to start September time and looking forward to having a dabble when that comes along.

I just hope they sort out the bugs and balancing out before the full release and that there is not a never ending stream of patches and server updates as they were a complete ball ache
© Wirral-Wikiwirral