Forums
Posted By: Toffeenose internet connection - 19th Feb 2011 1:28pm
Is anybody else in Wallasey struggling with their Virgin internet connection ?.Mine has been slow all morning .
Posted By: derekdwc Re: internet connection - 19th Feb 2011 3:32pm
thought it was just me
Can still do wikitopics and posts but can't see who's online as pc seems to freeze when trying to open who's online
I'm in Birkenhead
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: internet connection - 19th Feb 2011 5:28pm
mines back to normal now .....obviously a VM problem , something i seem to be getting a lot of since i added the TV service to my subscription...just a coincidence i hope..
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: internet connection - 19th Feb 2011 10:25pm
I've always had TV Phone and Broadband .... normally runs great miles faster on average than bloke next-door on BT
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: internet connection - 19th Feb 2011 10:51pm
I wouldn't go back to virgin even if they offered me it for free. We had so many probs with the tv boxes and a fair few with the net too. Moved to sky 2 years ago and ( touch wood) never had a problem with either.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: internet connection - 19th Feb 2011 11:59pm
Virgin phone call rates are daylight robbery. Whilst not perfect by any means, Tiscali is great for prices and performance, just customer services were rubbish, but they have improved drastically.
Posted By: Nigel Re: internet connection - 21st Feb 2011 2:59pm
Has anyone got the Virginmedia "SuperHub" and if so what do they think of it? I am on the new 30Mb tariff (DOCSIS 3).
© Wirral-Wikiwirral