Forums
Posted By: Anonymous new on ps3 - 14th Dec 2010 6:00pm
from today (14/12/2010) Itv player and 4od are on the ps3 smile
Posted By: sean Re: new on ps3 - 14th Dec 2010 7:07pm
and even better, lovefilm too
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: new on ps3 - 14th Dec 2010 9:55pm
There have been reports of PS3 Users finding they only had one service which was Either ITV Player or 4 On Demand without The Other Newly Added Catch Up Service (I.e Having ITV But Not 4oD And Vice Verse . If Anyone is experience this issue it can be fixed by:
1: Connect To The PSN
2: Boot Up A PS3 Game Or PS Home, Vidzone, Life With PlayStation
3: Quit The Software
4: Shut Down The PS3
5: Reboot The PS3 And Connect to the PSN. the missing Catch up service should appear under the TV Category on the XMB

Also To Use ITV Player you have to enter your postcode to verify which content is broadcasted in your area (Since Ireland And i think Scotland have a different channel name for ITV)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new on ps3 - 15th Dec 2010 9:11am
it worked on my slim ps3 but can't get it on my fat ps3 lol
Posted By: DavidB Re: new on ps3 - 15th Dec 2010 11:08am
You have to sign up to LoveFilm with credit card details, and 1 month is free on sign up - Lovefilm is not a free service.
BBC IPlayer is tremendous, but can't see me ever using ITV player or 4ondemand, not unless I become a housewife or student!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new on ps3 - 15th Dec 2010 3:12pm
you don't need love films, if you know where to look
Posted By: Anonymous Re: new on ps3 - 15th Dec 2010 3:25pm
summer go to stagevu put in what movie you want (making sure its not a trailer ) press triangle on where it says download go to file and go save target, it's best doing this when nobody is playing as this restarts the download.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral