Forums
Posted By: Petei123 MW2 Fetching Playlists : PS3 - 10th Sep 2010 11:28am
anybody having problems with MW2 when your trying to play online?

every night fpr the past week ive tried to get online but with the box saying "fetching playlists" staying on my tv!!

all my other friends are able to play online with no problems though...

anybody got the same problem or experienced this??
Posted By: MrPhil Re: MW2 Fetching Playlists : PS3 - 10th Sep 2010 12:08pm
Does this for around 5/10 seconds for me.

Have you tried logging a new account?

whats your psn name?
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: MW2 Fetching Playlists : PS3 - 10th Sep 2010 2:56pm
this is happening to a lot of people on ps3 and 360. sometimes you just need to pull out your Ethernet cable, give it 30 seconds, plug it back in and try again. Infinity Ward and activision seem to have more or less abandoned the game to fall into disrepair. i've had cases were over 7 people would all get kicked at the same time and everyone's names replaces with ??????????? (a placeholder) and if it's not that then i get error codes that signify that the servers are seriously screwed up.
Posted By: Petei123 Re: MW2 Fetching Playlists : PS3 - 10th Sep 2010 3:18pm
I already have 2 psn names - petei87 i use to play fifa, proevo, ufc etc. And roger_red_hat (dont ask) for cod. The ethernet cables the yellow wire right? Take that out of the router and leave for a minute or so?
The ps3 is virtually next to the wireless anyway, 2 feet i'd say so there cant be any probls with the signal...
Posted By: AX_125 Re: MW2 Fetching Playlists : PS3 - 11th Sep 2010 8:13am
I sometimes get an error saying my NAT settings are strict on thescreen beforei start a game, i am ableto join firends games but it doesn't allow meto search for games, a simple router reboot fixes.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral