Forums
Posted By: Kev30x K800i Speaker problem - 28th Jun 2010 8:35pm
After dropping my Sony K800i for the millionth time it has finally punished me, basically the speaker seems to be broke, i can hear people on the other side but they cant hear me unless i scream at the top of my voice! any ideas on how much this is gonna cost me to repair and what the problem actually is?
im not ready to part with it just yet as it is the best phone ive owned and never let me down. cheers Kev
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: K800i Speaker problem - 28th Jun 2010 8:50pm
its the microphone wink

Speakers fine
Posted By: angelina Re: K800i Speaker problem - 28th Jun 2010 8:56pm
Have to agree with Ste , its your microphone, not sure how much it will set you back . It might just need popping back into place. Stop dropping your phone!!!!! I love my K800i too, but I'm thinking of getting the xperia.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: K800i Speaker problem - 28th Jun 2010 11:59pm
Use a handsfree set.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: K800i Speaker problem - 29th Jun 2010 2:16am
Thanx for ya replies peeps, not sure if it is my microphone or not as i would not know where to check lol, a tiny piece of the casing has chipped off by the speaker bit so i guess that it has took the blunt of the drop, everything else still works fine except the mic bit. Handsfree would be useless as im just not into all that type of tech stuff lol. Angelina if the xperia has the Cam flash then go for it lol, i think the flash has played a big part in me holding on to the k800i, i just luv the cam and my 4gb sandisk mem card that i have in it , got sooooo many amazing pics an memories thanks to it an still got over 3gb left on the mem card lol.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: K800i Speaker problem - 29th Jun 2010 3:22am
Originally Posted by Kevinx
got sooooo many amazing pics an memories thanks to it an still got over 3gb left on the mem card lol.

Don't forget to back them up somewhere if you like them that much happy
Posted By: Kev30x Re: K800i Speaker problem - 29th Jun 2010 12:22pm
Cheers for the tip DD will av to do that m8
© Wirral-Wikiwirral