Forums
Posted By: DavidB Orange mobile code to retrieve phone number! - 18th Jun 2010 8:49am
I've got an old phone which I just want to use for incoming calls for a bit, but need to know the number. There's no credit on it, but want to find out what code you put in so it brings the phone's number up on screen, something like #*100# ??
Posted By: TheDr Re: Orange mobile code to retrieve phone number! - 18th Jun 2010 8:55am
There isn't a code for Orange, and if it hasn't been used for more than three months chances are it's been cut off anyway.

Some phones will display your number, either or start-up or in My Number in contacts, failing that call 453 and get one of the staff to tell you, this will also let you know if the number is still working.

If all else fails, new sim card (hundreds here if you want a freebie)
why not phone your own home number then trace the number back ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Orange mobile code to retrieve phone number! - 18th Jun 2010 3:04pm
Originally Posted by jabber
why not phone your own home number then trace the number back ?

....cos there is no credit on it!!
but even with no credit you phione will give a single ring tone

or mine does on o2
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Orange mobile code to retrieve phone number! - 18th Jun 2010 3:15pm
Originally Posted by jabber
but even with no credit you phione will give a single ring tone

or mine does on o2

ooooh, you saying YOUR phone is better then his!!

Show off!
hahahaha

no mines a bit like a housebrick on steroids
Most phones show it somewhere, sometimes around the network menu on older phones - what model is it?
Most phones show it somewhere, sometimes around the network menu on older phones - what model is it?

Btw you are thinking of vodaphone's *#100#
Posted By: jemarc Re: Orange mobile code to retrieve phone number! - 18th Jun 2010 8:55pm
try going to phone settings or phonebook and look under my number it should be there
© Wirral-Wikiwirral