Forums
Posted By: Blondie Is this tele suitable for wall mounting? - 15th Jun 2010 12:43pm
Hi everyone, just a quickie. I was wondering if anyone knows whether this model of tele can be mounted?
Panasonic TX-32LXD52
It is quite old, one of the first LCDs I think. The only problem is, the back of the tele is not flat? I've typed the model number in on a few sites, and they have come up with some suggestions as to which bracket to buy. However, as I can't speak to anyone from these sites, im wary as to purchasing it. Any advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks X
Cheapest I can find at the moment is from the Plasma Centre who have a sale on ....

CLICKY
Correction to the above - Bracket Finder also have a sale on

CLICKY

Phone them to check if you need the Panasonic Adaptor (which is a rediculous price!)
Posted By: reddragon Re: Is this tele suitable for wall mounting? - 15th Jun 2010 4:01pm
check out Tesco's our Peter got one for his 32 inch flat screen yesterday £20 I think
Posted By: Blondie Re: Is this tele suitable for wall mounting? - 15th Jun 2010 7:05pm
Hi diggindeeper,
Thanks very much, just bought one from bracketfinder. That site explained pretty much everything i needed to know!
Thanks again laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral