Forums
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Sinclair ZX Spectrum On Your PC - 28th Mar 2010 11:59am
there are many people who have fond memories of the ZX Spectrum series previously owned by Sinclair and now owned by Amstrad from it's wide variety of games and software to more infamous moments such as the loading sequences. well for some time now Amstrad have allowed people to freely and legally download their old favorite Speccy games and play them in a emulator of there choice on a modern PC with enhanced features such as heavily reduced loading time, support for different models ect.... for those who are interested Amstrad have an massive archive of the Speccy's library over at The World Of Spectrum enjoy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sinclair ZX Spectrum On Your PC - 9th Jun 2010 8:36am
thanks shadow, I remember going to bits n bites in liverpool to buy my speccy games, and copying them from friends at school (shhhh lol)
Posted By: Adam_Murdoch Re: Sinclair ZX Spectrum On Your PC - 1st Sep 2010 10:40pm
I have a fair bit of speccy stuff if anyone is interested.. +3 with loads of games, +D interface and disk drive, etc etc.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Sinclair ZX Spectrum On Your PC - 2nd Sep 2010 1:36am
commodore head here smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Sinclair ZX Spectrum On Your PC - 2nd Sep 2010 9:57am
I had an Amstrad CPC for years, but had a 48k before that. Good old days! Does anyone remember Lion Computers on Borough Road, I used to go in there all the time!
I don't want games where I'm trying to wave a controller at the screen!
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Sinclair ZX Spectrum On Your PC - 2nd Sep 2010 12:00pm
Had the rubber key speccy it broke twice and used to take it to rumbelows workshop of wallasey rd and they gave me a new 128k
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Sinclair ZX Spectrum On Your PC - 2nd Sep 2010 2:19pm
Brother in law had a Speccy, brother had the Commodore 64.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral