Forums
Posted By: Dj Kev L Torn Between - 4th Dec 2009 11:31pm
Hi guys. im gettin a contact phone soon. and was torn between the Nokia n97 or the sony erricson satio. what would u giuys think?
Posted By: Garygadge Re: Torn Between - 5th Dec 2009 8:53am
N97 i love nokias! lol
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: Torn Between - 5th Dec 2009 10:37am
i know but i love the idea of the 12.1mp camera on the sony
Posted By: Wheels Re: Torn Between - 5th Dec 2009 11:07am
Iphone 3G-S!!! My contract is up and I need another phone but I have not yet found anything that I like other than the Iphone.

Its strange as I have always loved Nokia's....
Posted By: Beaty59 Re: Torn Between - 5th Dec 2009 11:36am
I asked similar question at Vodafone last week and they told me Nokia have discontinued the N97 as it has so many problems and glitches they can't repair. So I'm getting the I-Phone when launched on Voadafone on 10th Jan
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Torn Between - 5th Dec 2009 11:50am
I always have Nokias. I've got te E63 just now and love it
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Torn Between - 5th Dec 2009 3:17pm
Is anywhere even still selling the Satio? Lol.

In honesty though, the N97 can't even compare to the Satio, SE just need to resolve the software bugs. The bugs are not present on all phones, just phones running SE's firmware (Orange and Voda run their own firmware).

The N97 old-hat and very clunky, an iPhone wannabe and it doesnt come close.
Posted By: ghostly1 Re: Torn Between - 6th Dec 2009 6:01pm
I was goin to get a satio until i found carphone warehouse recalled them and stopped selling them (dont know why). I got an i phone instead and will never look back.
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Torn Between - 7th Dec 2009 12:09pm
I would not be too bothered about the a 12 mega pixel phone camera. In my experience phones all have very small lens arrangements resulting in not very good pictures what ever the mega pixel rating. My old 3 megapixel fujifilm camera took much better pictures than the 3.2 megapixel camera on my Sony k800i and the 8 megapixel camera on the Sony c905 phone I have now.
Posted By: kimpri Re: Torn Between - 7th Dec 2009 12:29pm
How meny cameras do you want? dude
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: Torn Between - 19th Dec 2009 10:47pm
I ended up gettin the satio. and must admit. that its one hell of a good phone. great camera. great apps. great phone
© Wirral-Wikiwirral