Forums
Posted By: ghostly1 Rare Tycoon Game - Wirral Borough Council - 12th Feb 2009 7:51pm
Wirral Borough Council Tycoon

Maybe they should buy this game themselves and get a few tips. Think half of the companies and places have been closed down in this game.
Posted By: Shambo Re: Rare Tycoon Game - Wirral Borough Council - 12th Feb 2009 9:49pm
I'm thinking of buying it but it might spontaneously combust. think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Rare Tycoon Game - Wirral Borough Council - 12th Feb 2009 10:05pm
Originally Posted by Shambo

Set it up in the garden and have an extinguisher ready - oh and make sure there are no council officials in the vicinity.

I'd say the money looks a bit Rwandan, the red cards are possibly arsonist's calling cards, and the red counter - I won't say anything about a resemblance to a senior council official.

There are 5 available!!!!! Maybe we should buy one for a raffle for the next pub meet????
Posted By: DavidB Re: Rare Tycoon Game - Wirral Borough Council - 13th Feb 2009 2:23am
"You have 'illegally' parked your car ANYWHERE in Birkenhead - go to jail".
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Rare Tycoon Game - Wirral Borough Council - 13th Feb 2009 12:42pm
Originally Posted by Shambo

withthat
Posted By: Jubbly Re: Rare Tycoon Game - Wirral Borough Council - 13th Feb 2009 12:53pm
It doesnt come with a set of rules - you make them up as you go along smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral