Forums
Posted By: chiccy HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 7:11pm
im running vista on the laptop (go on groan LOL)

but over the time my out look (windows mail) wont let me delete some email, over the last week 3 more!

so all together i have 4 emails i cant delete in my in box its doin me head in! lamethrower
Posted By: MattLFC Re: HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 8:23pm
What is happening, are you getting any sort of error message or code?

What type of email's are they? Do you know the sender, or are they spam? Do they have attatchments?

Do you mean you can't delete them from you're inbox, or do you mean you can't delete them from you're deleted items folder?

Can you still delete other mail okay?

smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 8:26pm
there from freecyle all of them, no attachments.
i cant get them out my inbox they say:

Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

but i can recive send and delete all others
Hi Chiccy
Just a thought. Does it say at the start of the message that this e mail requires a reply?
Posted By: chiccy Re: HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 8:41pm
no hun it doesnt xx
Posted By: MattLFC Re: HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 8:55pm
They could well be corrupt; ive certainly never come across this sort of problem before, but then I don't use either NT6 or Windows Mail.

Sorry I cant be of any help. Have you tried google
Posted By: chiccy Re: HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 8:56pm
ill give google a go in the morning xx cheers matty x
Posted By: Mark Re: HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 9:01pm
Do a search on your machine for a file called

SCANPST.EXE

If you find it run that on your (Outlook) PST File?
The PST File is your Outlook file.
And the program your running should repair it wink

Then you should be able to repair any problems wink
Posted By: SoundLad Re: HELP i have emails that wont be deleted... - 9th May 2008 11:38pm
What mark said happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral