Forums
Posted By: jonno40 Computer problems again - 10th Feb 2008 9:30am
I am starting my computer up it is getting to the user accounts page then telling me user account failed login ,the user account cant be loaded.There are only two accounts of which one is pass word protected as an administrator this is the one which will not load up .if i go on the other account, if i try to make changes in there it asks for the administrator password then does nothing......help
Posted By: jonah Re: Computer problems again - 10th Feb 2008 9:33am
try sending matty or mark a pm, mark is a window engineer...
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Computer problems again - 10th Feb 2008 10:49am
tried to do a system restore in the other user account ,asked for administrator password ,enterd password then recieved this message Windows cannot find C\windows\system32\rstrui.exe ??
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Computer problems again - 10th Feb 2008 1:33pm
after hours finally sorted thumbsup
Posted By: jonah Re: Computer problems again - 10th Feb 2008 1:35pm
what was the problem matey ?
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Computer problems again - 10th Feb 2008 1:39pm
as usual of late it was a vista issue ,had to change a few things in safe mode and do a system restore then this caused problems with macafee which i had to un-install and re install.but all seems to be ok now
Posted By: jonah Re: Computer problems again - 10th Feb 2008 1:40pm
happy nice one, we not had any problems so far with vista....
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Computer problems again - 11th Feb 2008 11:08pm
Originally Posted by jonno39
as usual of late it was a vista issue ,had to change a few things in safe mode and do a system restore then this caused problems with macafee which i had to un-install and re install.but all seems to be ok now

Easy solution... get rid of McShit, does nothing but screw your system and waste resources, as for actually protecting you, you would be better off with a guard dog sitting in front of the computer.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral