Forums
`grrrrrrrr mad mad

rahhh....

today bt decided i was no longer aloud to use my btinternet address. fair nuff nota customer any more but now im trying to get my sky.com address to come thru my windows mail an its not doing it. i no its something im doing coz it usually is am that freakin thick lately!! rah rah rha rhahhhrhah bloody buggrering thing rahhh...b been doing it since 2 today rahrahrarh!!!

yes chiccys got the hump! handbag
Would you like one to sort it out for you then ??
Send me a pm smile
Im not sure if Sky is fully compatible with Windows Live Mail is it? Is it POP3 or IMAP?

I personally never use Sky Mail - my advice is never to use an ISP email account - having to change across every time you change ISP is absolute bollocks! That was one half-decent thing about AOL, they let you have on to the email accounts.

Go with Hotmail/Live.com/Googlemail/email.com, every bit as good if not more secure, and they are not dependent upon your ISP.

smile
I use Yahoo mail
isnt Sky email done through google anyway?

Originally Posted by The_WadFather
I use Yahoo mail
isnt Sky email done through google anyway?

Yes their own system was a shambles, so they eventually paid Google to look after it.

Even more reason to just get a Google account. The only advantage of the sky service would be no adverts lol.
Yahoo mail all the way imho.
Yahoo mail all the way imho.
A Live.com account is miles better... even if they are nigh on impossible to get hehe tease
Sorted
i saw the word Lappy and thought of

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral