Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Microsoft Give Away Free Xbox Game - 21st Jan 2008 3:27pm
Originally Posted by Digital Spy
Following Microsoft's promise of a free Xbox Live game as a 'thank you' for users' loyalty, the firm has confirmed that the title will be become available this Wednesday.

Aquatic shooter Undertow, which normally sells for 800 Microsoft points, will be made available free of charge to all members worldwide.

However, Microsoft has yet to confirm whether it intends to refund points to Xbox Live members who have already purchased the game.

During the Christmas period, Xbox Live users complained of not being able to access the service, but Microsoft, which claims the problems were caused by an increase in the number of gamers joining Xbox Live, decided not to compensate users, but to 'thank' them by issuing a free game.

thumbsup

Digital Spy Report
Posted By: Pomp Re: Microsoft Give Away Free Xbox Game - 21st Jan 2008 3:46pm
Any idea how you could get that? duno anything bout xbox live an the lot.
Cousins got one so i could tell him bout it.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Microsoft Give Away Free Xbox Game - 21st Jan 2008 3:48pm
will be through the xbox live portal id image?

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: Microsoft Give Away Free Xbox Game - 21st Jan 2008 3:51pm
Ah ok
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Microsoft Give Away Free Xbox Game - 21st Jan 2008 3:55pm
I dunno like, as I dont have one. Just guessing. Wheels or Davey will confirm im sure.

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Microsoft Give Away Free Xbox Game - 21st Jan 2008 4:09pm
yer you purchase microsoft points (Xbox money) and you can then download games/pics/vidoe's etc, that how you would get the game.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral