Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Liverpool FC TV - 12th Jul 2007 1:15pm
Originally Posted by LiverpoolFC.tv
Liverpool Football Club will launch its very own dedicated television channel - LFC TV - in September after signing a major three-year deal with Setanta Sports.

LFC TV will be carried at no extra charge as part of the Setanta Sports Pack, a nine-channel offering, available on satellite.

LFC TV will be included at no extra cost - the recently reduced price of £9.99 a month applies to the full Setanta Sports Pack, and there is no annual contract.

The channel will also be broadcast live on www.liverpoolfc.tv as part of e-Season Ticket, the official website's premium content service.

Although LFC TV will not be available as a stand-alone channel on Freeview, fans with a Freeview subscription to Setanta will be able to watch some of the top action on Setanta Sports 1, including LFC TV-branded Champions League and Premier League matches. LFC TV will also be available on cable via Virgin Media as part of the Setanta Sports Pack – further details to be released shortly.

Well, I noticed this listed on the MediaUK multiplex announcements a few months ago, they had bandwidth reserved for LFC TV on Astra 2D.

This has just saved Setanta's bacon, I will be getting it now, but only to follow my beloved reds and watch the Premiership games, and because of the price reduction.

I assume with the reduction in cost of the Setanta Sports Pack, take-up has been utter shit and they were set to lose millions (see this thread for more details on that).

smile

- LiverpoolFC.tv Official Announcement
- Setanta UK Website
Posted By: spinking Re: Liverpool FC TV - 12th Jul 2007 3:01pm
Just means i can watch it in the pub now in ENGLISH YES!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral