Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Channel 4 Timeshift To Launch In Autumn - 19th Jun 2007 3:34pm
Originally Posted by Digital Spy
Channel 4 is expected to launch a +1 time shift channel for its main channel, across all digital platforms in August, according to reports.

The news comes as chief executive Andy Duncan is to respond to Ofcom's report last week on Channel 4's funding, by defending its PSB contribution at today's Westminster Media Forum.

Duncan is likely to highlight to programming like Jamie's School Dinners, and Channel 4's contribution to the UK film industry through its commissions for Film4 and 4onDemand, as output that is not currently recognised in the existing PSB measures.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I have never heard such a stupid idea in my life before, the channel that cant even make a penny profit becuase no fooker wants to watch the absolute shite they keep putting on, and yet they decide to fund a timeshift channel just incase anyone wants to watch even more drivel!

raftl raftl

Digital Spy Report
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Channel 4 Timeshift To Launch In Autumn - 20th Jun 2007 12:31am
Stop fooking Showing That Shite You Call Big Brother!!!

Then think of innovative programs, and perhaps another U.S. program like E.R.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Channel 4 Timeshift To Launch In Autumn - 20th Jun 2007 8:31pm
apart from big brother. Channel 4 and E4 etc are by far the best channels on the box!

I will be sad if they drop some of the better shows.
Posted By: Mark Re: Channel 4 Timeshift To Launch In Autumn - 20th Jun 2007 10:33pm
They cant be that skint if they have just given one of
the house members 100,000 quid

And that's on top of the final prize money.

E4 has some good stuff wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Channel 4 Timeshift To Launch In Autumn - 20th Jun 2007 10:35pm
£100,000 raftl

Virgin Media paid that you fool lol, alongside the other £2.4million they paid to sponsor it.

They are skint, and if you dont belive me take a look at their published figures or read Ofcoms concerns about the future of the PSB channel/broadcaster in general - they are running on savings, their annual turnover is running in defecit and they will be using BBC license money to fund the channel from 2009 onwards because they wont have any cash reserves/savings left after 2011.

wink
Posted By: Mark Re: Channel 4 Timeshift To Launch In Autumn - 20th Jun 2007 10:47pm
I just said they cant be that skint to give away £100,000

i didn't say i don't believe you any where?

p.s. i'm no fool --->> Fool
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Channel 4 Timeshift To Launch In Autumn - 21st Jun 2007 2:28pm
Loooooool - they can fund a +1 timeshift channel, but just today the government have had to allocate them £14million from the BBC License fee income to meet the costs of the digital switchover.

Point proven.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral