Forums
Posted By: Accent.GT Sony Playstation 3 - 20th Jan 2007 1:32pm
http://gaming.freepay.com/?r=35848569

As you have all probably seen this type of thing on ebay b4 there is no point in me trying to explain how this thing works, but believe me if your willing to spend £7.99 you two can get a PS3! This is what i did:

When you sign up you have the usual complete one of your "sponcers offers" i looked through them all and i went for the "Rent DVD's for Only £1.99" by easycinema, when u sign up to that you have to pay a one off payment of £7.99 for your 1st 4 dvd rentals, then if u want to keep on using the service u just deposit some more money, they don't take it out automatically, so after your 1st 4 dvds u can simply stop using the site. My 1st dvd came within 2 days after i signed up.

However, there are other offers to choose from so its up to you which you get.

Then once you've done that its just a matter of getting your friends and family to sign up, or do what I and many others do by using eBay.

Anyways i hope you decide to give it a go, and thanks for taking the time to look at this.

http://gaming.freepay.com/?r=35848569

Posted By: Mark Re: Sony Playstation 3 - 20th Jan 2007 2:17pm
Ive moved this from the For Sale forum
as "your" not selling it. smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Sony Playstation 3 - 20th Jan 2007 4:13pm
Firstly, almost all of these schemes are total scam's and work in the same way as "pyramid scams", reguarly featured on watchdog. The companies also make a lot of moeny by selling mailing lists, which means spam for you.

Secondly, you CANNOT legally import a PlayStation 3 to the European Union, and Sony will hit you with HUGE fines if you are caught doing so. On top of this, as soon as you access the PlayStaion online service via the console, you are traced, your user rights are removed and you will have the bacon knocking on your door within a few days.

I wouldnt bother peeps, I really wouldnt bother, unless you like spam...

smile
Posted By: scoop Re: Sony Playstation 3 - 20th Jan 2007 5:01pm
100% agree with matty. And if u and 9 of ur mates waste 7.99 on the DVD site for DVDs u didnt really want.but ur 10th mate doesnt sign up. Then u get chuff all,and i reckon even if 10 mates do sign up they'll still give u nothing
© Wirral-Wikiwirral