Forums
Posted By: craggy Craggy : Beer bottle - 27th Dec 2006 7:08pm
Not a car but it keeps me off the streets
[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 28th Dec 2006 2:17pm
well done mate,thats a flawlessly clean chop. amazing how u matched the light with the curve of the bottle
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 28th Dec 2006 2:54pm
Hold up.. you done them? lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 28th Dec 2006 2:59pm
he done the middle one izz,the middle one used to be the same as the other 2,but he choppped it
Posted By: craggy Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 28th Dec 2006 3:35pm
Thinking of using the middle bottle for a flyer.
They keep shrinking the pics on here. how come?
Posted By: Pomp Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 28th Dec 2006 3:53pm
yep it is a nice chop, i was gonna post when the topic came up but fort at let some one post on it first lol.

Posted By: scoop Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 28th Dec 2006 4:57pm
Originally Posted by craggy

They keep shrinking the pics on here. how come?

I'll field this one, i am "they"

As u know mate CW has its own image hosting space, and to keep topics alive we take the image u post, shrink the image to a more forum friendly size, and quality, add whack a CW logo on,then we uplaod it to our servers.

This has the big advantage of NEVER going away. as long as CW exists the image will show on this page, wheras the origional image on ur photobucket or wherever may disappear one day.
other advantage is the fact that all our pages load up faster as the files are smaller

The disadvantage is of course the decrease in pic size and resolution/quality. personally i'd love all the photoshop images to be 1024x800 type sizes but thats not fair for people who have 56k.

Our image sizes are set at max 480 wide and max 360 high, however,photoshop competition images are set bigger due to the fact that pic quality is an issue in the competition

hope this helps

Posted By: craggy Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 28th Dec 2006 6:29pm
That's cool. Thanks "they" smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 27th Feb 2007 3:03pm
yeh but who uses 56k anymore? maybe back in 2000. i dont know anyone that does?.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Craggy : Beer bottle - 27th Feb 2007 5:33pm
It's not only 56k users that benifit, people with slower broadband connections, slower computers and smaller screen resolutions all do too.

If images were not resized, it often results in having to scroll across on topics in order to see the other part of the image.

Basically, it's just more convenient smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral