Forums
Posted By: scoop £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 18th Apr 2006 9:13pm
This month its a bit late,but here we go. This month the choppers have worked this VW camper into these 3 efforts. Vote for ur WINNER

Origional
[Linked Image]

Entries
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 18th Apr 2006 11:06pm
Wow, these are great!

1. P.I.M.P! Love the idea, and the match off the donor vehicle is pretty damn good. Not sure why only half the graphics are back to front though, and there's still green showing through in some places so the colour change isn't exactly spot on. Still like it alot though.

2. Limo interior is quite clean albeit slightly off angle. Nice to see the surfboard, it's a nessesity on these things lol. Great attention to detail with the shadows under the doors, nice colour, alloys look a bit weird though. Donor vehicle for the doors must've been a near perfect match.

3. Awesome paint job, I love it. Again, attention to detail on this is astonishing. The paint inside and on the dash, the shadow under the front... Only thing that could make it better is the size and the positioning on the background.

All three are very strong contenders for my vote, gonna have to put some thought into this one.
Posted By: scoop Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 19th Apr 2006 2:19pm
Number one,looks incredible,love all the colours but the paying closer atetntion it has a few flaws that let it down

Number two,awesome attention to detail,cant spot a single fault,i think the interior looks perfect too,if maybe a little lo-res

Number 3, Great paintjob and background swap,good A-D but just,dare i say it,not as much work gone into this one as number 2,so number 2 gets my vote, no REAL contest altho the other 2 are ace,i can appreciate this most as its obviously had a lot of love put in
Posted By: Surfergirl89 Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 21st Apr 2006 10:16am
I love them all, the ice cream van was a really good idea. The paint job on the third one is great but it looks a bit out of proportion with the background. Like the interior on the second one. It's definately my favorite, mainly because i love the colour and want one the same.

Great efforts by all, some very imaginative ideas happy
Posted By: Mark Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 26th Apr 2006 10:40pm
Any more votes?

This will decide our winner in only a day or two.

£10 to the lucky chopper smile
Posted By: Mark Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 28th Apr 2006 2:10pm
Only a few hours to go.

Who will win this months chop of the month?

Your votes can make the diffrence smile

If you havent voted please vote.

Good Luck
Posted By: Mark Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 28th Apr 2006 4:22pm
Its a Draw.

Jimbo 4x4 & Ax125

In the case of a Draw the member that has
registered with cruisewirral first.
Lowest Member Number if you like Wins.

Congratulations AX125 This Months Winner smile

1st Place Ax125
2nd Place Jimbo 4x4
3rd Place Den

All excellent entries and a difficult one to customise too.

Results =

1st Place Ax125
[Linked Image]

2nd Place Jimbo 4x4
[Linked Image]

3rd Place Den
[Linked Image]

Congratulations to all.

Ax125 Pm Sent.
Start sniffing out the next image please mate.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 28th Apr 2006 6:19pm
Congrats to AX, good work matey. Unlucky Den but well done anywho, I voted for yours in the end coz the paint job is awesome. How d'ya do it?
Posted By: Den Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 28th Apr 2006 6:47pm
just found a picture of a sunset, picture of an ocean and overlayed and a cut bits off, only took 5minutes. didn't have much time to do this one since i got a new job and stuff :S. well done though guys excellent chops.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: £10 vote : Chop of the month IV - 29th Apr 2006 9:54am
Personally i though the orange one was best, picked a good one for next chop.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral