Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 13th Jun 2005 8:31pm
[Linked Image]

what ya'll think???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 13th Jun 2005 9:14pm
That'd be smart if you got that done, bit inpractical if you need a boot but it makes a big statement laugh you'd need the boot, rear quater, bumper, and roof all re-spraying though?? eek

Nice doors too smile
Posted By: lawton Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 13th Jun 2005 9:23pm
i think it would look really good. never seen that on a corsa, so you would get alot of attention. but the question is how much would all that cost?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 13th Jun 2005 11:40pm
Wow, I like that alot, smooth out the roof rails too. Not sure about makin it that low though mate eek you wanna start losing bits off your car?
Posted By: Scooby Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 14th Jun 2005 12:13am
Great effort mate, looks good.

Post a before and after picture so we can compare easier.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 14th Jun 2005 12:41am
kool
Posted By: scoop Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 14th Jun 2005 7:33am
As i said to u on MSN mate. Ud be one crazy cat to do that but it does go with the smooooth look. Just a shame it'd render you boot useless? or would it? split tailgate anyone lol.Mount the glass on a hinge and some rams? At a large cost tho
Posted By: Gary Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 14th Jun 2005 6:49pm
glass on a hinge ive seen before but not on a corsa

looks good mate although i wouldnt do the roof rails as they crack all the time wastin alot of cash!

doors look ace though and could you not just get a fluch boot intead of joinin the 2 together
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 14th Jun 2005 11:23pm
ive seen this on a corsa its amazin
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 15th Jun 2005 6:26pm
BEFORE
[Linked Image]

AFTER
[Linked Image]

yes it wud b exspensive guys but it wud luk the muts, as for the boot u cud put the window on hinges, its easily dun if uv got the moeny to do the boot like iv shown

jimbo yes i wud loose parts but it wud luk gud an hydros for shows

stil learnin the program but its abit of fun, agree with gary tho the roof strips wud stay as they crack to easy
Posted By: aceritz Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 15th Jun 2005 6:29pm
get the plastic parts plastic primed and them spray them, then they wouldnt stick out as much, some one in the sponors page would be able to sort that out i would think
Posted By: Scooby Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 15th Jun 2005 11:56pm
You could always weld in plates over the roof rail recesses, smooth and paint ?? That would minimise any cracking think
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 16th Jun 2005 5:42pm
seen a red and black corsa c with this done, looks crazzzzzzy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 16th Jun 2005 6:15pm
do you meen this one?

Click me

looks smart an different but would be very pricey!
Posted By: lawton Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 16th Jun 2005 6:48pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: linsy Re: Corsajohn: Smoothed Boot and bumper - 27th Jun 2005 4:33pm
ooooooooo it looks good i agree tho very pricey smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral