Forums
Hi All.
Please does anyone on here have any School/Class/Holy Communion Photos of St Laurence's and Our Lady's RC School's Birkenhead?
I would love to see them,Iv been working on my Family Tree and found all my family in these two parishes and schools. Any photos at all especially 1925 to 1945 and 1963 to 1973.

**Thank you** so much in advance.
Here is a photo taken at Our lady's about 1936 or 37 I am the guy in the blazer on the left hand side of the photo near the front.I think it was Empire day.

Attached picture scan0001.jpg

Hi... my mum went to St. Laurences school... ( Stella Hopkins... ) she is now 81 years old... hope that some one has some pics .. as she too would love to see them ...

Ann
smile
Hi Nettymac, I would like to know if the photo was of any use to you.
Hi Joney.
So sorry bit late replying to you. I have not been on Wikiwirral since I last posted.
The photo was amazing! Thank you so much, I really appreciated seeing it and I have been scanning the faces to see if I can recognise anyone!
I am hoping to track down some of my family in my Family Tree. I have their Baptisms at Our Ladys and St Laurence's and I myself attended St Laurence's.
I would still love to track down any photos of the school or class photos.
Thanks so much xxx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral