Forums
Posted By: Erainn Memories Of Ye Ancient Chippy In Bromborough? - 16th Dec 2013 3:44pm
I appreciate it's a long-shot but wondered if anyone has some ancient memories of a chippy that was located (1960 to 1963) in the parade of shops at the bottom of the Rake in Bromborough

Posted By: Erainn Re: Memories Of Ye Ancient Chippy In Bromborough? - 16th Dec 2013 5:12pm
YinYang how else would we drink from the fountain of others' knowledge, experience and insight if not by asking questions?
there is still a chippy there today
Posted By: YinYang Re: Memories Of Ye Ancient Chippy In Bromborough? - 16th Dec 2013 10:55pm

Posted By: Erainn Re: Memories Of Ye Ancient Chippy In Bromborough? - 16th Dec 2013 11:25pm
YinYang I am unsure what motivated you to contribute in such a fashion, why some with a darker turn of mind may wonder if your sudden intrusion was an effort to troll? I would of course defend to my last breath your freedom to post contributions, debate, and raise questions,on what is after all a Forum that invites such participation. However I would respectfully ask that unless you have some positive contribution to the subject of this thread and can help with information you kindly extend to myself the same courtesy and tolerance. Thanks smile
Posted By: Erainn Re: Memories Of Ye Ancient Chippy In Bromborough? - 16th Dec 2013 11:26pm
Wow!!!
I lived around the corner in Hadley Avenue and had a saturday job peeling and eyeing the spuds.The guy that rented it was named Brian.I think it's a chinese takeaway now.Not very good from all accounts.
Posted By: Erainn Re: Memories Of Ye Ancient Chippy In Bromborough? - 18th Dec 2013 11:56pm
Dear Tankrat22

Spot on!!!!! smile I was living there at the time, Brian's my brother smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral