Forums
Hi there..I know not exactly Wirral History but this is where the experts roam smile
Just taken a couple of photos of pictures my dad was given when he was working about 1977 in the Wirral, all I know is they are oil paintings with a sticker on the back...the pictures will show them. The backs of the pictures have never been removed so I wouldn't know if there is a name behind them. They could well be worthless but after all this time I want to know a little more about them, the pictures are self explanatory. Anyone help?...

There are 2 pictures in total and both have the same serial no. on the sticker on the back.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Attached picture 2012-06-17 16.05.51.jpg
Put 'Normill Anitques'or 'Normill Paintings' in Google search engine and see what comes up. There are a few sites. If they have a serial number, they could possibly be identified.

Good luck. Pretty pictures.
Hi there
have Googled and found some stuff but nothing about this serial number or oil paintings with this label on. plenty of stuff about prints with these labels on. will keep looking.
Hi
The number almost certainly refers to the frame not the picture, with the windmill as the trademark.
Davidj47
© Wirral-Wikiwirral