Forums
Posted By: Tatey Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 6:43am
Just heard an interesting story which may have some truth in it.About 1950 a young boy was sexually abused & murdered by two tramps on some waste land near the church at the junction of Manor Rd & Seabank Rd, where the newish flats are now.
Apparently some days later the two tramps were found dead there also. Now for the strange part --- One of the flats seems to be haunted & the letter S appears on a wall. The dead boy was named Steven!
Is there any truth in this story?
Posted By: darrenl Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 7:51am
my sister went to look at a house there last week(the ones with the garages on the bottom),the letting agents told them the last tenants had to move as there was paranormal activity,and they had had a priest in ans some other fella from liverpool to try and get rid of them,wounder if its the same property?
Posted By: Tatey Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 8:37am
That is the same place. I am told that just recently a rather tough character & his dog were going to take the place after a visit, but he went back at night & the dog was not happy, a light bulb exploded, he was pushed in the back of the head & a letter S appeared on the wall. He is not taking the place now!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 8:48am
I remembber in my teens that the rumour was that someone was hacked to death there and that it is haunted.
Posted By: darrenl Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 8:48am
no me sister wouldnt take it cos shes got a little girl.
Posted By: Helles Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 9:34am
The letting agent must be a bit simple or didn't he/she want commission?

Not something I have heard about to be honest and stuff like that is usually passed down over the years. Be worth a check on the Wallasey News of the time.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 6:03pm
I think they have to tell you of any paranormal stuff.
I'd live there smile
Would be fun scaring peeps lol.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 15th Apr 2011 7:24pm
i've heard that there are ghosts of the two tramps that were gay lovers...they keep putting the willies up each other wink
Posted By: bert1 Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 16th Apr 2011 4:45am
My mate rented the place and woke up in the middle of the night to see Gloria Gaynor standing by his bed. First he was afraid, then he was petrified.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 16th Apr 2011 7:32am
Originally Posted by bert1
My mate rented the place and woke up in the middle of the night to see Gloria Gaynor standing by his bed. First he was afraid, then he was petrified.
Nice one bert.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Two tramps found dead about 1950 Wallasey - 16th Apr 2011 8:53am
raftl Had me in tears of laughter that Bert! raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral