Forums
Posted By: grayo77 attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 30th Jan 2010 10:47pm
hi everyone. just wondering if anyone knows anything about the attack on fort perch rock by skin heads in the early to mid 1970's, it happened one weekend, when a group of skin heads were denied access and on being turned away returned a bit later in their hundreds,the workers in the fort closed the gates then turned the water hoses on them from the roof. can anyone shed anymore light on the subject please. thanks grayo
Posted By: Anonymous Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 31st Jan 2010 3:01am
Attack of skinheads on a fort? Are you sure this happened? Is that not a bad dream you had??

I did dream the other night I was humping kylie Minogue.

Woke up in the morning with the dog winking at me.

Can I please ask that you don't tell Tilly.

Posted By: grayo77 Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 31st Jan 2010 10:40am
not a dream, my dad was one of the workers that turned them away. we got talking about it the other day, and i thought i'd try and find out more, i like that kyle dream tho lol
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 31st Jan 2010 10:55am
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
Attack of skinheads on a fort? Are you sure this happened? Is that not a bad dream you had??

laugh nice dream paul mate cool
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 31st Jan 2010 11:39am
It does sound bizarre hundreds of skinheads attacking a fort to have a look at some damaged aeroplane engines and old radio sets.
I remember reading the story somewhere, may have been a newspaper. Can't find any trace on t'internet.
Posted By: grayo77 Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 31st Jan 2010 2:25pm
i think they just wanted to cause some trouble
Posted By: Anonymous Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 31st Jan 2010 9:42pm
As far as i know from the storys i have been told. It was when the stock car racing was on. and the cops would not let the skin heads any further, (for one reson and another) then there was some kind of riot skin heads against the bopper boys. smile
Posted By: pacef8 Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 31st Jan 2010 9:56pm
this has ellesmere port scooter boys written all over it
Posted By: Tilly Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 1st Feb 2010 4:56am
Originally Posted by PaulWirral

Too late Tilly knows now yes

this story is true about the skinheads, i'm not sure if it was to look at broken airplanes tho whistle i remember it was just a load of louts looking for bovver or greasers in them days lol! i know it's true because the police called to our house busted when they brought my skinhead brother home shh
Posted By: grayo77 Re: attack on fort perch rock by skin heads. - 1st Feb 2010 9:52pm
thanks tilly i'll tell my dad that one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral