Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle hoylake pub??? - 5th Dec 2007 9:29pm
is anyone familiar with hoylake at all,can anyone tell me how long this estate in hoylake as been here for just off hoylake front,now im a 100% sure there use to be a pub here about 8 to 9 years ago i remember using the toilet there when i done the wirral costal walk,ive highlighted were i think the pub use to be but no one seems to remember can anyone help..??

Attached picture pubbo.jpg
Posted By: Mark Re: hoylake pub??? - 5th Dec 2007 9:59pm
I'm dying to reply with lol

Sorry mate not my area??
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: hoylake pub??? - 5th Dec 2007 10:42pm
i dunno.....

.....but theres a rather large piece of paper out in the water!! omg
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: hoylake pub??? - 5th Dec 2007 10:46pm
no thats a ufo
Posted By: SoundLad Re: hoylake pub??? - 5th Dec 2007 10:53pm
I think you might mean this one ?? dunno mate.. dont remember a pub being there i used to ride the promidade from New brighton when i was a teen all the time.. and that was a bout nine years ago.. still do ride it when i get a chance sometimes i carry on to park gate smile Love long rides hehe.

heres the site for the pub..

http://www.kingsgapcourt.co.uk
Posted By: Colgo Re: hoylake pub??? - 8th Dec 2007 12:46pm
Never been apub there mate.friend used to live in one of those houses 20 years ago.Sailing club about half a mile further along, could have been there.
Posted By: PhilH Re: hoylake pub??? - 27th May 2008 6:16pm
Near to your suggested location is The Plasterers Arms and The Green Lodge. both come up on google maps.
Posted By: chriskay Re: hoylake pub??? - 27th May 2008 10:42pm
Originally Posted by SoundLad
Love long rides hehe.

If you like long rides, try what I did a couple of times.
Start about 11pm. Birkenhead-Queensferry-coast road to Conwy-Bettws y Coed (breakfast in the station buffet)-Llangollen-Ruabon-Birkenhead. Get back about 10am, about 150 miles. I was young & fit in those days & after work at the Plaza cinema I'd often ride to Chester & back to keep in trim.
Posted By: Dolly_007 Re: hoylake pub??? - 1st Feb 2009 7:37pm
Hi,

"The Stanley" pub on Market Street near to the roundabout going towards West Kirby - that was demolished 10 or more years ago,retirement apartments now stand on the site .

Dolly.
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: hoylake pub??? - 1st Feb 2009 8:28pm
bloody hell chris,i would have to take three weeks off work to ride that far............
Posted By: Dolly_007 Re: hoylake pub??? - 1st Feb 2009 11:39pm
Crikey - I carnt ride a bike - so no hope for me on that one eh!

Dolly.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral